We have collected practical information and links to resources that we hope will be useful for current and future students.
The information in this section is organized as follows:
- Studying in France gives you an overview of the general conditions and requirements for being a student in France; it covers residence permits, social security and health insurance, costs of living, housing, and similar topics.
- Living in Lyon offers general information on what life in Lyon is like; it discusses the history of Lyon, its location and climate, as well as cultural events and leisure activities in and around the city.
If you have further questions or suggestions for improvement, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the application process?
The required documents to apply online are:
– Motivation/Cover letter
– Copy of your Passport/ID Card
– ID picture
– Reference letter(s)
– Transcripts of records
– Copy of the last degree awarded
– English Language Certificate
It is compulsory for international students to follow the Campus France procedure in parallel.
How much are the tuition fees ?
See the page about the enrollment fees.
Do I need to be proficient in English to attend one of the Master in Aerospace Engineering ?
To apply you will be required to upload one of the documents below:
– an English certificate (TOEFL IBT, TOEIC, IELTS or Cambridge EC)
– a signed assertion that English is your native language
– a signed assertion that you have at least 3 years of Education in English
Are there scholarships available?
The selection committee of the Master in Aerospace Engineering will take into consideration all the applications, to allocate an excellence scholarship.
There is no separate scholarship application.
The program can neither offer any Eiffel scholarship nor research/teaching assistantship for 2020-2021.
Can I get an accommodation on campus?
International Masters’students are given the opportunity to live on campus.
M1 students have priority.
If the selection committee select your application and you confirm your will to join us, you will be sent a form to book a room in one of the residences.
When should I submit my application?
Although there will be a second application session from mid-March to mid-May 2020, we recommend strongly that you apply to the first session from December 16th 2019 to February 14th 2020.
It will help you with the visa and the accommodation process.